Rolex Spring Bars: 1-to-1 OEM Spring Bars Available for Rolex Watches
At Everest one of our biggest requests from customers is replacement spring bars for their Rolex watches. After all, we sell replacement straps, so having an extra pair of spring bars around makes a lot of sense. Like everything we do at Everest, the parts we make are exactly like the real deal OEM spring bars that Rolex makes. We make them easy to purchase in pairs, so which ones are right for your watch?
Here’s a guide to our line of spring bars to help you choose:
- Modern Rolex Style Spring Bars for the most popular sport models: These spring bars are exact replacements for the Rolex Submariner, Explorer, GMT, and other modern Rolex sports watches such as the Batman or Hulk. The spring bars measure 2.0mm thick by 20.0mm long. Buy Here
- Spring Bars for the Rolex Deepsea Sea-Dweller: If you are a proud owner of the massive Deepsea Sea-Dweller, the odd sized lugs makes is harder to find the right spring bars. We have you covered. These spring bars are exact replacements for the Deepsea Sea-Dweller - 2.0mm thick by 21.0 mm long. Buy Here
- For the modern no-date Submariner 114060:The iconic Submariner uses special spring bars. The spring bars we sell are exact replacements for the Submariner No Date - 1.8mm thick by 20.0 mm long. Buy Here
- For Rolex models with drilled lug holes: We offer spring bars are exact replacements for older Submariner models (5512, 5513, 14060, 1680, 16800,16610), GMT Master, Explorer II, Sea-Dweller and other vintage Rolex watches. These spring bars have no shoulders and are easy to remove and install with the drilled lug holes on the cases of these Rolexes. The spring bars measure 2.0mm thick by 20.0mm long. Buy Here
- Spring bars for the Daytona, Yacht-Master, and Datejust:These watch models require slightly thinner diameter spring bars, and we offer exact replacements for the Daytona, Yacht-Master, Air-king factory bracelet, Datejust and other fine Rolex sports watches. The spring bars measure 1.8mm thick by 20.0mm long. Buy Here
- Spring bars for Tudor fans: Fortunately, Tudor’s North American rebirth has made getting the Rolex quality for a more accessible price point an easy thing. Our spring bars are exact replacements for the Tudor Black Bay, Black Bay 41, Black Bay Chrono, Black Bay GMT, Black Bay Steel & Gold, & Heritage Chrono. The spring bars measure 1.8mm thick and 22mm long. Buy Here
- Datejust spring bars: If you own an older Datejust with drilled lug holes, we have what you need. We’ve made shoulder-less spring bars that are replacements for the vintage Datejust spring bars. The spring bars measure 1.8mm thick by 20.0 mm wide. Buy Here
- Ceramic GMT Jubilee spring bars:If you are lucky enough to have been able to purchase a newer Batman or Pepsi GMT with a ceramic bezel insert and Jubilee bracelet, then we have the right spring bars for you. These 20mm long spring bars are exact replacements for the Rolex GMT Ceramic Jubilee bracelets. The spring bars measure 1.5mm thick. Buy Here
- Sea-Dweller 43mm (50th Anniversary) replacement spring bars:The super cool Sea-Dweller 43 requires specific spring bars. We have them! These 22mm long spring bars are exact replacements for the Rolex Sea-Dweller 43mm bracelets. The spring bars measure 1.5mm thick. Buy Here
Still not sure which spring bars to buy? Get in touchwith us and the Everest team will help!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in The Everest Journal