Welcome to our how to series!
Over time things need to be cleaned, whether it be jewelry, cars, or watches. These things build up dust, dirt and sweat over time and there is no better feeling than cleaning something and seeing it sparkle as though it was brand new! Now is a great time to clean your Rolex watch, especially if it is the first time you have cleaned it in a long time.
Cleaning your Rolex is an easy 10-15 minute process. You most likely have everything you need at home to do this. Cleaning your Rolex can be done in the kitchen, bathroom, dining room or really anywhere you see fit! I suggest doing it on a clean table or counter top.
What you will need:
- Soft bristle toothbrush
- Mild soap
- 2 Medium or large size bowls
- Soft Cloth
- Optional: Gloves
- Make sure the crown is tightly screwed down and if you want to use gloves, now is the time to put them on
- Fill each bowl with room temperature water
- Squeeze some soap onto the toothbrush
- Gently scrub the watch with the toothbrush over one of the bowls. Be sure to get all surfaces including the bracelet, clasp, case, bezel and underneath the bracelet.
- Lower the watch into the bowl you have been cleaning it over, and dip the toothbrush in this bowl to get the soap out of it
- Using your fingers, lightly scrub the soap off the watch while it is in the water
- Take the watch out of the soapy water, and transfer it to the other bowl with water
- Lightly scrub the watch while under water. This ensures you are getting any excess soap off the watch
- Take the watch out of the water and gently pat the watch dry with the soft cloth
- Your watch should now be clean and look good as new!
Thanks for joining us!